Welcome to Smileology, where you can enjoy personal connections to dentists who care—and use state-of-the-art technology to meet your needs! We’re located in Crestview, Destin, Niceville, and Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
If you want general dentistry, we’ll serve you and your family happily! And if you want dental implants, facial esthetics, restorative dentistry, and more, our dentists will give you the latest treatments they’ve studied from far-off conferences, along with their extensive schooling and practice. All this is in addition to our favorite amenities to make you comfortable.
New Patient Online Offer
$239 New Patient Exam
Also Includes X-Rays
and Full Cleaning
~ OR ~
Free Implant Consultation
with Discounted CT Scan
Hear what our Patients Say
“They can do a porcelain crown all in one day!”
“I had a great experience. Why wouldn’t I refer somebody to doctors that I believe in?”
“Over and above what you would expect. There’s such a friendliness and family atmosphere yet professionalism, too.”
Rick & Kay
Call Smileology to Meet Your Favorite Dentists
We love Northwest Florida and enjoy serving the fascinating, wonderful people who live here. If you want your teeth—and even your face—to look and feel amazing, make an appointment with Smileology. With all the amenities we provide and the caring staff, we’ll make you feel comfortable and at home with us. Call now!
Send Us A Message
Dental implant surgery is a great way to restore your full teeth. Each implant is a new tooth root made of top-quality titanium, which is bonded to your natural jawbone. Dental implants can support customized tooth crowns, implant dentures, bridges, and other appliances. Implants securely hold your new teeth, so you’ll feel like you have your natural teeth back!
Visit our Santa Rosa Beach office for state-of-the-art techniques in facial esthetics. These non-surgical services from Dr. Amber Wiebe can reduce wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, and much more to bring out your best features. We use Botox, Kybella, Juvéderm, PDO threads, and other medications and treatments, so you can look your best at any age!
One Visit Crowns
At Smileology™, we are proud to offer same day dental crowns using advanced CEREC technology. Our lab quality restorations are made here at our Niceville practice, so you don’t have to spend two weeks waiting for a new dental crown to be shipped in from an off-site facility. Made of porcelain, our CEREC crowns also last an average twice as long as non-CEREC crowns. Our dentists are all extensively trained and talented in restorative dentistry.
Dental veneers can reshape the appearance of each tooth, cover stains and cracks, straighten the look of a row of teeth, eliminate gaps, and more. We custom-craft each veneer for a certain tooth and bond it to that tooth permanently. You can enjoy whiter, better-looking teeth for many years with teeth veneers. Get a movie star smile faster than ever!
The Invisalign system is a remarkable way to straighten teeth quickly and discreetly. It uses a series of clear dental aligners that gently and gradually move your teeth into better positions. Other people will hardly realize you are wearing them; plus, you can still eat the foods you love while avoiding unnecessary pain. Enjoy the future of orthodontics at Smileology!
Enjoy the ultimate in dental convenience with our same-day procedures. In one visit, you can receive a full set of dental implants, a customized crown, or an emergency procedure such as a root canal. Whether you are suffering from dental pain or need a cosmetic or restorative dentistry service, contact us at Smileology to fit a fast procedure into your busy schedule.
No Insurance? We have you covered!
See how simple and affordable better oral health can be!
Includes cleanings, exams, and routine x-rays at no additional cost.
Exclusive discounts off other procedures, like fillings.
Benefits start immediately and membership runs for 12 months from the date you join.
No deductibles, waiting periods, annual maximums, denials of claims, or pre-approvals.
Learn more about Smileology Prime
What makes us Different
Here are a few of our favorite features that are focused on satisfying our valued patients and neighbors:
- One Stop Dentistry | Every service we start, including speciality procedures like dental implants, is completed here. You don’t have to visit any other office to finish.
- Same-Day Dentistry | We can complete many procedures in a single day, including dental implants, teeth veneers, crowns, root canals, and others.
- Forward Thinking | We anticipate patients’ needs and prepare to serve you—even before you realize that you have a need.
- Dental Technology | Through continuing education and training, we find the technology and services that are performed on a national level and bring them back to Northwest Florida.
- Love of Service | Dr. Broutin has said that his favorite activity in life is helping people, and he has wanted to be a dentist since he was five years old. Because of this, we throw an annual event offering free dental services to our community.
- Facial Esthetics | Dr. Amber Wiebe provides non-surgical facial esthetic services all in one place (Santa Rosa Beach), using her Mastership from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- Skilled and Educated Team | Dr. Broutin and Dr. Wiebe are all committed to giving you the best care they can, which is why they’ve studied for accreditation, fellowships, and masterships from some of the best programs out there: including the International College of Oral Implantologists, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and many more!
Some of our patients have been with us since the year 2000 because of the caring relationships we’ve built with them and our top-quality services. If you’d like to be a patient, call Smileology today!
Doing Good In our community
2017 Smileology Cares Day
2018 Smileology Cares Day
2019 Smileology Cares Day
Beach Clean Up Day