Get CEREC Same-Day Crowns in Niceville/Bluewater Bay and Destin
When a valued patient is suffering from a missing or damaged tooth, we may recommend a dental crown or dental bridge. Crowns are often used to repair cracks, decay, damage, and other challenges. A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth or even several missing teeth.
Are you struggling with a missing tooth or a painful, frustrating damaged tooth? Come to a Smileology office in Crestview, Destin, Niceville, or Santa Rosa Beach—where you’ll be treated like a VIP! Enjoy your dental work in comfort while we repair and complete your unique smile. And with our CEREC same-day crowns, we can restore your smile quicker than ever!
Benefits of Dental Crowns
When getting a dental crown for the first time, our patients are often delighted at the look and feel of it. We use only top-quality materials to craft customized tooth caps for each individual tooth. A tooth crown:
- Holds a tooth together, giving it long-term strength and stability.
- Is designed by your dentist to match the color and shape of your other teeth, blending in with your smile.
- Can reshape and cover up misshapen or discolored teeth.
- Will let you smile confidently again.
We have brought back top-rated dental crown equipment from all over the U.S. Here in Northwest Florida, you can get superior crown treatments that individuals in big cities get—but with local dentists who have lived here for years and truly enjoy serving our neighbors and relieving pain.
CEREC Same-Day Tooth Crowns
One of our favorite pieces of dental technology is our CEREC system. This allows us to offer same-day crowns to our busy patients. Here’s how the process looks:
- We’ll scan your damaged tooth with 3D imaging technology, displaying your results on a large screen.
- We’ll design your crown in a computer.
- Your crown will be quickly milled out of top-quality material, such as porcelain, while you wait.
- Your dentist will place the dental crown on your tooth and ensure that the color and shape look amazing.
Whether you need to get back to your busy job quickly or to fit in more time in the great outdoors, same-day crowns will help.
When and Why Are Tooth Caps Needed?
Your dentist will only recommend a crown if you really need one. Some patients need other solutions, and we’ll advise you when that is the case. But if you need a tooth crown, it may be because of:
- A Severe Cavity | If a major cavity has compromised the walls of your tooth, we will use a dental crown to reinforce the tooth for the long-term.
- An Old Filling | A filling that has deteriorated may no longer be enough protection for your tooth, in which case we’ll add a tooth cap for extra protection.
- A Root Canal Treatment | We may use a tooth crown to protect your tooth after cleaning out the root canal.
- A Misshapen, Cracked, or Discolored Tooth | We can use a tooth cap to correct cosmetic issues, if you choose.
Whatever the reason for your tooth crown, we’ll keep you comfortable, listen to your needs carefully, offer you the level of sedation you desire, and finish the service quickly with our CEREC same-day crowns.
When a tooth is missing, a dental bridge is an efficient solution for replacing it—or even replacing several teeth in a row. But what is a dental bridge?
- A dental bridge is a frame that holds a customized replacement tooth crown to fill a gap in your smile caused by a missing tooth.
- The dental bridge is attached to crowns on either side of the gap, anchored to your natural teeth.
The final result is that the gap where you were missing a tooth will be filled in by a custom-made dental crown that looks like your natural teeth. It will be secured so that you will be able to talk and eat normally. And all without surgery or long recovery time!
Contact Smileology for Dental Crowns and Bridges
If you have any challenges with missing or damaged teeth, contact Smileology today. We have many cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures to make your smile look as amazing as it ever has, including a dental bridge or CEREC same-day crowns. Call for a consultation and our caring recommendations at any of our offices in Niceville, Crestview, Destin, or Santa Rosa Beach!