We all want a beautiful smile. It’s one of the main ways that we interact with our loved ones and with new acquaintances. A warm, attractive smile draws people to you. Imagine the added success you can have at work and in relationships by bringing out your best possible smile.
At Smileology, we focus on health in all aspects of life that we can—including your dental health, other bodily systems influenced by it, and your social and emotional life. We want to boost your confidence so that you can accomplish and experience all you want!
Our dentists, Dr. Broutin and Dr. Wiebe, each have Masterships in dentistry in a variety of areas, including implant dentistry and esthetic dentistry; and Dr. Marshall has even been accredited in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. These reflect their commitment to bring you outstanding techniques and technology in esthetic dentistry.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
At Smileology, you can try our new “smile trial” system. You can see a simulation of what your smile will look like after we finish our work. We want to give you a new level of excitement and comfort in your smile.
We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be to look in the mirror every morning and see a missing tooth, yellowed enamel, chips and cracks, misaligned teeth, or other challenges. That’s why we constantly search the country to learn new esthetic dentistry techniques to improve teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry can even improve your overall health. Straight teeth are easier to clean, leading to better overall oral hygiene; and whiter, more perfectly shaped teeth from dental bonding or veneers can enhance your confidence.
Patients with more confidence and enthusiasm from a smile makeover generally have better quality of life, and they may also eat better, seek out positive relationships, and get more exercise. Those choices are up to you, but we like to think that a brilliant smile will motivate you to get the most out of life!
Cosmetic Services Available
We have a long and growing menu of cosmetic dentistry services available, including, but not limited to:
- Dental Veneers: These customized coverings for the front of each tooth can reshape and beautify teeth in any way you need for a smile makeover.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, dental bonding can help whiten and reshape each individual tooth using a composite resin that bonds to your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Enjoy monitored in-office whitening to improve the shade of your teeth quickly.
- Teeth Straightening: With Invisalign® clear braces, you can have straighter teeth discreetly and quickly.
- Full Smile Makeovers: Using a combination of our most effective techniques, such as dental bonding and implants, we can give you a complete smile makeover to create the smile of your dreams.
- Facial Esthetics: Dr. Wiebe at our Santa Rosa Beach office uses Botox, Kybella, Zeomin, dermal fillers, PDO threads, and other treatments to soften wrinkles, lift the face, reduce double chins, and much more.
If you need a cosmetic dentistry service that is not on this menu, there is a high chance that we know it and can provide it. We’re always happy to hear from you and serve you in any way we can.
Get Your Favorite Smile
At Smileology, we’ll do all we can with our esthetic dentistry treatments to give you a smile you’ll be excited to show off. We’ll listen carefully to your needs and keep you comfortable while you’re here. Contact us today to make an appointment for a confidence-boosting—or even life-changing—new smile.