Your Family Dentist in Niceville FL
Oral Health for the Whole Family
With family dentistry at Smileology, we can track and manage oral and dental health for you and your family members. No matter your age, we can help you find the right dental treatments to give you the smile you want and improve your oral health for years to come. We love to get to know each of our patients personally and help to keep your teeth looking and feeling great. You can count on us throughout your life, from the age of braces to the age of dentures.
Regular Teeth Cleaning
At Smileology in Northwest Florida we recommend that you schedule regular dental exams and teeth cleaning every six months for each member of your family. With regular dental checkups you can ensure that you and your family members maintain good oral health and that if there are any issues we can catch them early to discuss treatment options. It is important to have your teeth cleaned with our exceptional dental staff to help prevent cavities or tooth damage caused by decay.
If you need general dentistry services or a teeth cleaning in a high-end setting in Northwest Florida, contact Smileology today. We’ll keep you comfortable with us and make you feel at home.
General Dentistry Services
What is general dentistry? It may sound non-specific, but we actually practice a variety of techniques aimed toward specific goals: protecting the health of your mouth and entire body, tracking and diagnosing dental conditions, and protecting your teeth from harm. Our services include the following, along with many others:
- Teeth Cleaning | We perform routine teeth cleanings using gentle but effective techniques, accommodating patients of all ages and conditions.
- Preventive Dentistry | We use a combination of services to prevent cavities, wear and tear on teeth, gum disease, and more.
- Dental Education | At any age, we can all use reminders about good oral health techniques we can use at home. We educate patients respectfully to protect your health.
- Dental Checkups | During each regular appointment, your dentist will give you a teeth cleaning and examine your teeth and gums using his or her many years of training in order to identify problems and recommend solutions. We will also keep thorough records of your dental progress.
- Oral Cancer Screening | With periodic oral cancer checks, we can detect oral cancer before it progresses too far.
At Smileology, our dentists have a deep love for serving people. We study continually to bring the most effective family dentistry techniques in the nation back to Northwest Florida. We like to relieve pain quickly and help our patients stay healthy for many years.
Impacts due to sports accidents are extremely dangerous to teeth. Damaged teeth can often lead to more serious oral health issues like infection or decay, which can then lead to other health issues throughout the body. That’s why we create customized mouth guards for athletes who are at risk.
Sometimes children, and even some adults, will shy away from getting the proper dental care out of fear. If you experience high degrees of dental anxiety or sensitivity, our time-tested sedation dentistry techniques will keep you calm and comfortable. With sedation dentistry at Smileology we can give you the dental treatments needed for a healthy smile without the fear or discomfort that you would normally experience.
Get Family Dentistry with Smileology
If you want a new family or general dentist, consider Smileology in Northwest Florida. We have patients who have kept coming back since the year 2000. We’ll take care of you like a VIP every time. So, call us and make an appointment today with Dr. Olivier Broutin, DMD, MAGD, DICOI, AFAAID, FMIII at one of our offices in Niceville, Miramar Beach, or Crestview.