Get Clear Braces in Santa Rosa Beach, Destin and Crestview
What would straighter teeth mean to you? Some patients want to straighten their teeth for cosmetic reasons. For others, straighter teeth may be vital to protect the future of their teeth and their health.
Invisalign® clear braces are a new way to straighten teeth more quickly, without interfering with your way of life. If you want to avoid traditional metal braces and have a better experience with adult orthodontics, this may be the answer that leads to the beautiful smile you want. Call Smileology for a consultation at one of our many offices, including Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Destin, and Crestview.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
Many adults and teens all over the country have been using Invisalign clear aligners for years. It can straighten teeth for all types of smiles struggling with:
- Crooked teeth.
- Crowded teeth.
- Overbites, crossbites, and underbites.
- And other conditions treated by orthodontics.
Traditional metal braces work well enough for young patients, but older patients prefer Invisalign aligners because this system of adult orthodontics is:
- Comfortable | The lack of metal means your dental aligners won’t damage your gums or lips.
- Fast | These clear braces can steadily straighten teeth as quickly—or even more quickly—than traditional braces.
- Discreet | Because clear braces are not easy to see, they won’t interrupt your life, whether you’re in school, at a job, or socializing—a great option for adult orthodontics.
- Convenient | Invisalign clear braces are removable. That means you can eat your favorite foods and easily continue your normal brushing and flossing routine.
Invisalign clear braces rarely require emergency trips to the dentist, as metal braces sometimes do. We’ll set you up with a simple schedule of checkups. Of course, if you have any emergency needs, we’ll treat you quickly, relieving pain and correcting challenges. Niceville dentist Dr. Broutin and Santa Rosa Beach dentist Dr. Wiebe have been practicing these services for many years, and you can trust their care for our patients.
Do I Need Orthodontics?
Some patients are able to see for themselves that they need orthodontic work. If they have an overbite or underbite, for example, they may have struggled with it for years. Other times, though, we may need to help diagnose the issue to see if we need to straighten teeth to give you a totally healthy smile.
If you come to us for a checkup, we’ll ensure your teeth and gums are clean and healthy. Then, we can also tell you if your bite is misaligned, if wisdom teeth are coming in to crowd your other teeth, or if you face other challenges that teen or adult orthodontics could correct.
The Invisalign Process
When you visit Smileology for an orthodontic consultation, we’ll take you a through a few simple steps:
- Checkup | We’ll examine your teeth and jaw to ensure that you’re ready for orthodontic appliances.
- Impressions | If we’re ready to move forward, we’ll make impressions of your teeth that the Invisalign lab will use to build a customized series of dental aligners.
- Placement | We’ll help you put in the first set of aligners, then send you home with several sets that you will swap out at home every two weeks as your teeth gradually shift.
We’ll bring you in occasionally to check your progress and ensure that you get the results you want. You can also contact us any time with other concerns.
Contact Smileology for an Invisalign Consultation
The first step in straightening your teeth is to schedule a consultation. Invisalign clear braces aren’t for everyone, but many adults are able to enjoy the benefits of discreet adult orthodontics. If your goal is to have a new smile that looks amazing, contact Smileology now in Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Destin, or Crestview!